Friday, April 24, 2009

death inspired me. blood accompanied me

along the way of making
gothic armada fleet

for individual pictures
click anyone of the below
(according to album order)

2008 G.A.F. 1
entice. grace. death (img corrupt)
the kill
lend a hand
pandemonium? none
ghost of you
first time
pain is pleasure
shining
mademoiselle
oblivion
i don't want to miss a thing
when you're gone
i'll attack (img corrupt)
killing you, killing me
waking the demon (img corrupt)
hand of blood (img corrupt)
arms of sorrow
goodbye. forever?
unholy confessions
death's last serenade. say goodnite

2009 G.A.F. 2
pyramid song
karma police
house of cards
no suprises
everything in it's right place
just (do it to yourself)
true love waits
optimistic
exit music (for a film)
creep

appreciate all the support from all people
thanks to kaiyuan2lifeless for scans and ultimate support
thanks to carbon artist blique for all your knowledge
thanks to weakers.edge for your love
thanks to my black and red G1 pens
thanks to my blade knife for being my only true friend
thanks to radiohead for inspiration and my enlightment
thanks to all the metalcore-music makers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive